What is UGC-NET?
As we all know UGC-NET(National Eligibility Test) is the exam conducted on behalf of University Grants Commission by central board of secondary Education. And the candidates who qualifies this eligibility test is eligible for Assistant professor and for junior research fellow. It is considered to be one of the toughest exam. To qualify this exam is not easy for the aspirants as it is hard and smart work.
UGC-NET exam is having three papers, In which first paper is common and second paper is based on the subject they opted. The first paper is general aptitude test through this paper examiner will assessed the research capabilities and teaching abilities of the candidates. The second and the third paper is to test the knowledge of the candidate on the particular subject for which they are going to give exams.
But every aspirants have the same question how to prepare for the Exams?
As competitive exam is the key or the first step for every individuals to get favourable outcome. So, they have to take a right step in order to get fruitful result. Proper guidance of the experts is key to get success.
- Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for the exam every individual should have the basic eligibility criteria:
1. Age Criteria : For Junior research fellow the upper age limit is 28 Years and for assistant professor age limit is not specified.
2. Qualification : Students who are appearing for the exam must have the Master’s degree or equivalent degree from UGC recognized University or Institutions.
3. Subjects : There are almost all the subjects are covered such as Economics, Political Science , Psychology , Philosophy , History, Computer Science and Application, Physical Education , Languages , Electronic science , Environmental Science etc.
4. Marks : Aspirants must score 55% of marks. Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of the Master’s degree can also apply.
5.Relaxation : There is 55% relaxation for the students who are PHD holders in their aggregate Marks.
- Syllabus Included in Paper- I :
The topics which you have to prepare for clearing the paper-I of UGC-NET includes:
a. Teaching Aptitude
c. Reading Comprehension
f. Logical reasoning
g. Data Interpretation
h.Information and Communication Technology
i. People and Environment
j.Higher Education System
- How to apply for the Exams :
It’s very easy to apply for the UGC-NET Exams, like other Competitive exams. Some instructions for applying for the Exams:
a. Aspirants must first visit the official website link of “UGC NET”
b. Click on the Link to Apply
c. Carefully read all the Instructions and proceed to apply online exam.
d. Candidates have to fill all the details before submitting.
e.On successful submission of form, application no will be generated
f.Upload your recent photo and Signature in prescribed format
g. Make fee payment through online or offline method.
h. After successful completion of form, all the aspirants have to take printout of the application form for future reference.